Welcome to Olivia Plum Jewelry

Thanks for stopping by!

This blog is a work in progress so be sure to check back often. I'll be posting my latest creations once completed. Everything I post is for sale so if you see something you like, shoot me an email. If an item is marked as sold, I might be able to recreate so just ask!

If you're interested in hosting a jewelry party, send me an email. Make it a Girls Night In!

I make custom pieces too! Tell me what you like and we can create something together.


If you're addicted to Pinterest like I am (which I'm sure you are), follow me!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Embracing Fall


Usually by this time of year I find myself sinking into a depression.  I hate saying goodbye to the long days of summer and dread the cold, dark mornings of fall.  This year I’m happy to report that I’m actually looking forward to taking out my scarves and bringing out my favorite boots (Frye, Paige Riding Boots).  I’m ready to layer sweaters, wear thick socks, sit by the fire, cook crock pot dinners and drink red wine.  But most importantly I’m ready for football, Gamecock football specifically.  We say it every year, but this year is our year!

For me, fall also sparks creativity.  I’m not a huge fan of being cold.  My friends call me ‘granny’.  If it’s below 70º I more than likely have goose bumps.  Having said this, with colder weather on the horizon I’m looking forward to spending time inside with my beads and baubles.  First thing on the agenda is to re-open my etsy shop!  A photographer friend of mine Kasey Loftin took amazing photographs of my jewelry and I cannot wait to share them.  Here's a sneak peekStay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments!